Sunday, January 5, 2020

Yes, I've joined in - The Lilypad's MOC Month of Challenges

I waffled about this during the fall as I wasn't sure I wanted to make that commitment again, even for the $20 gift certificate for all those who complete the 31 challenges. But by the end of December I was willing to do it. Sometimes the challenge of the day leaves me with a layout I really don't like and sometimes dislike. So I'm in and taking the good with the not so good.

January 1

This challenge required a lot more product than I like on the page but I did like it even if our friend's last visit to LaScala wasn't a Christmas one. That dress called for a rich look!



January 2

My computer seemed to be a bit out of sorts and I couldn't find the kitchen photo I wanted so I made this one fairly simple and neutral. All in all I think I might go back and use that image in color not sepia. Also, who knows why the journaling split chocolate up... hmm (now corrrected)



More for you on Tuesday.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts