Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Keeping on Keeping on

More layouts day by day. That's the only way they can get done for me it seems. Many times, I've made more than one a day but - not when there are outside requirements to be completed. But that is why, as more of my fellow participants whine, that we are reminded it's a Month of CHALLENGES!
So here are some more that I made.

Day 15 Vellum



There are actually two vellum overlays here - the required one over the photo and the heart filled one over the wood paper.

Day 16 Quote Inspiration



I rarely use a dark background but each time I do, I remember how much I like this look.

Day 17 Hindsight



I have several long stories I've written back when I took a memoir class. This is one of them so it was good to get it all put together for a printable page.

That's it for today so see you back on Thursday. Over the hump here now.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts