Friday, January 17, 2020

Busy Week and Still Lots Done

I'm very happy I have been able to keep up with The Month of Challenges at The Lilypad. Even though the actual scrap time is not that long, there is something about it hanging over my head that reminds me of why I considered not doing it this year. Other projects have been put on hold and I can see that I may have to adjust my art life somehow, someway. It's always finding balance.

Day 11 20 Goals



I went Really? when I read this challenge of 20 goals. In the end, as always, once I started writing it was easy. I love this page!

Day 12 Filled Template



I have a few facial masks that I've never got around to using so when I saw myself as I was placing this one, I knew! This would be the one to use this 'busier than my norm' template.

Day 13 By the Numbers



My trip to Newfoundland in numbers was easy to do except I had forgotten the trick of always, always saving those small templates with new names. I ended up confusing myself a bit which can be frustrating when you're near the end.

and one more Day 14 Silhouette



Quite a challenge getting a photo that fit the silhouette requirement. No  one else in the house but me that day and it was miserable outside. But I did it! Gotta love that tree.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts