Monday, March 11, 2019
AAM Monday: Project Life Weeks 5 and 6
Still working with just one page a week. Less than my normal two a week but more than 1 or 2 pages per month. I do plan to switch it up a bit but as long as I can get the gist of the week recored, I'm good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2019
(43)
-
▼
March
(9)
- TBT: England Summer 1972
- Tuesday Challenges March 19, 2019
- AAM Monday: Project Life Weeks 7 and 8
- You want eye candy? oh yeah...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Weeks 5 and 6
- Wednesday Smile: Comparisons are Odious
- Look at my hometown, will ya
- AAM Monday: Project Life Weeks 3 and 4
- a few on Friday: March 1, 2019
-
▼
March
(9)


No comments:
Post a Comment