Project Life moves on. Here in mid January it WAS cold! Bitter cold but I don't mind this kind of weather. He was in Florida and I was glad I wasn't. Only doing one page a week worked then but from a March perspective, I think I'll definitely do what I want whether it's one or two pages. Time will tell.
Monday, March 4, 2019
AAM Monday: Project Life Weeks 3 and 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2019
(43)
-
▼
March
(9)
- TBT: England Summer 1972
- Tuesday Challenges March 19, 2019
- AAM Monday: Project Life Weeks 7 and 8
- You want eye candy? oh yeah...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Weeks 5 and 6
- Wednesday Smile: Comparisons are Odious
- Look at my hometown, will ya
- AAM Monday: Project Life Weeks 3 and 4
- a few on Friday: March 1, 2019
-
▼
March
(9)


No comments:
Post a Comment