Friday, August 17, 2018

Friday Funny and/or True

This bit of wisdom comes from Ann On Sutton Place. Why is that pumpkin getting a bath you might ask? Well, according to Ann, it's the dirt and grime that cause pumpkins to rot. When clean, they last so much longer. All the information can be found in the link below the photo.  As it isn't time to put pumpkins out yet (in my mind and while the days can be in the 90s), I haven't tried this - yet. And I will admit, I'm a bit of a faux pumpkin kinda girl myself. But let me know if you try this and how it worked. I'm curious to know even though I have no doubts about Ann's level of truthfulness. 

I really would like one of those huge funky green pumpkins....and those white ones are so so pretty!



preserving pumpkins

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts