Monday, August 13, 2018

AAM Monday: Project Life Week 29

Going back to some of my older templates from Designer Digitals Pocket Pages, I shifted them into the style I'm almost always using - 4 4x6 inch spots and 4 3x4 inch spots with a white border and then a patterned paper border. There's a lot of ways to vary that easily when doing digital pages vs having to have various plastic protectors if done in paper or hybrid. Any time I think of such things, it cements my choice of digital.



With these two pages, I stuck to the way the templates were laid out with the stitching,  eliminated almost all the extra elements and was set. I do see that I forgot to clip that corner Instagram photo of my son and wife to the background paper, thus covering up the stitching. Again, digital correction will be easy!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts