Not now but just me on a trip I've wanted to do since before my knee was replaced. Yay! It's in the works! The layout was for a challenge which was a nice thing to do, inside, in the air conditioning yesterday when it was so hot and humid that we never ventured outside. We're neither mad dogs nor Englishmen!
Yes, I do know I'm going where it is SERIOUSLY hot but it's dry. I can mostly take that as long as I remember not to touch metal and be sure to get myself a windshield guard. Plus...drink lots and lots of water.
Monday, July 20, 2015
AAM Monday Westward Bound
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2015
(209)
-
▼
July
(20)
- 5 on Friday: July 31, 2015
- TBT: 1950s Two Girls in the Summer
- Wordless Wednesday: July 29 2015
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Budapest, We Leave the Boat
- AAM Monday Project Life Weeks 27 and 28
- 5 on Friday: July 24, 2015
- TBT 1964 Biloxi Mississippi
- Wordless Wednesday: June 22, 2015 - To Be America...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Hello Budapest!
- AAM Monday Westward Bound
- 5 on Friday: July 17, 2015
- TBT: Another Wedding, 1934
- Wordless Wednesday: June 15 2015 the real purpose ...
- Tuesday Mac Tip: Up and Down
- AAM Monday: Project Life Weeks 25 & 26
- Five on Friday: July 10, 2015
- TBT: A Long Ago Wedding
- Wordless Wednesday: Ladies aka Women
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Auf Wiedershen Vienna
- AAM Monday: Project Life Weeks 23 and 24
-
▼
July
(20)
Popular Posts
-
When you clean up your hard drive, it's always good to pitch items that are no longer useful. Maybe the ones that you know you won't...
-
The Mayo Lectures... could this have been the start? Look at the grasshoppers, ears attuned to the words of the master. Hmmm....all the gra...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
bettythegeek picked this week's theme in threebutton's meme. Well done ladies! Well, the first thing that sprang to mind was from ...
-
So many things could go here...obviously family, spouse, children, grandchildren, and all the people who are in my 'family by choice....
-
Well here it is December and my 30 Days of Thankful is complete. I may print these myself as I have a new HP Envy Printer and 3 months of f...
-
Yes, this is the last post for the yearly November project. Glad to have done it and glad it's finished! That's my usual response fo...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
Something I'm surprised I like...Cleveland Ohio. Today's This is...comes from Victoria at Earl and Cookie and more players can be f...
-
I thought about trying out Travelers' Notebooks last year and went ahead to buy an album in December. That's a good sign I'm act...

1 comment:
Cool... yes dry, never knew what it was before I actually came to Las Cruces, but I tell ya it's a lot better then humid heat. You are so welcome... Don't know how long we have been friends, a couple of years at least, so it is time to meet. I love meeting up with online friends. They are usually the same as online, not different in real life then in the writing/blogging life. Looking forward to it!
Post a Comment