Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I am still learning how to use Travelers Notebooks and making them all a 4x8 size is a work in progress. I do like the look and hope I'll keep it up this year. I may start making some of my own templates. We'll see how my time looks in the coming weeks. Some days buying a product is easier and cheaper time wise.
Wednesday, February 3, 2021
2021 PL weeks 2 and 3
Labels:
2021,
Project Life,
Travelers' Notebooks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Popular Posts
-
Saw this over on Bits and Pieces and it got my day started with a smile. How The Day Sounds from Miky Wolf on Vimeo . Hope you like how y...
-
50th post! So something special... Janie, in addition to being a friend, is my JinShinJytsu practitioner and the one who led me on my own jo...
-
It's half past four and it's still beautiful and sunny out. What a great day. The morning was spent tutoring in the detention center...
-
My creative space lately has been at my computer, working with photos tho not as old as these three are. It's hard to show digital pictu...
-
This is a long overdue answer to how my gel transfer images turned out. I was using ink jet copies, which I knew wouldn't work as well a...
-
Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord my shape to keep. Please no wrinkles, Please no bags And please lift my butt before it sags. Plea...
-
Winepairings: Roasted Cauliflower Soup recipe Caulis are $1. a head and we still have gray, rainy weather. This sounds like a plan. Plus it ...
-
What is it they say about making plans makes God laugh? So much changed this weekend from what we planned, then revised, then planned again....
-
Class starts a bit later today so here I am getting a chance to share My Creative Space(s) and the duality of most of our lives ... When I ...
-
Was this just over a week ago? That seems so strange now, especially with the early change of Daylight Savings. I felt like I was getting ba...


No comments:
Post a Comment