| look a bit obscene to you? |
My own GP's office called to say they had the paperwork for my surgery physical... total right knee replacement on Nov xyz and then a hip replacement on Jan xyz. EXCUSE ME?!?!?! I'm not having a hip replacement!!! Oh, says one of the truly wonderful referral specialists my GP has, I think you had better call the surgeon's office and get them to correct that. Yes, I really better, not that I have much intention of appearing for a 2nd surgery two months after the first. No, no thank you. A step at a time please. Thank goodness my GP's office caught that. I can just imagine what the cost of a 'no show' for surgery might be...
Otherwise, things are going well1
1 comment:
O my goodness, I thought this looked more like a hip then a knee, and wondered... Now both operations would totally freak me out. So bad with all the medical stuff. I hope that you will be up and running soon enough, our knees go through so much in a life time... I hear lots of people say that the operation and recovery went better then expected, so I hope that this will be the case for you too. I will send good vibes... Let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment