Monday, February 4, 2019

2019 MOC7 Days 25 - 31

Yes, this is the final batch except for a page with ALL the layouts! There's a lot more color in these pages but still, when it comes to a background I like neutrals or patterns that have had the opacity reduced over a solid white base. I also like to have an edge or border of some sort to reign the whole piece in. And while I do like double pages, that really wasn't an option for a lot of these challenges and so I usually reserve double pages for travel books. It's still a bit of work but with practice it's ok. Grouping a lot of layers that go together really helps a lot! But I digress...

Once again, I hope you see how many ways there can be to scrap a story or an event! Try it. It's so much fun and the supplies live in an EHD - external hard drive leaving more space to have other bits and pieces all over your (MY!) desk.  Happy Monday!









No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts