Friday, December 28, 2018

December 28 2018 - Finished Challenges

I really do enjoy doing some challenges from different scrapping websites. This December I only managed to do the ones from The-Lilypad but that's ok. There are 7 quick stories told and telling the story is my point. Next month I'll be doing the January MOC, Month of Challenges, at The-Lilypad which is a layout challenge for each day and it IS a challenge when you see some of the requirements. Definitely takes me out of my comfort zone but that's good. While I know my style now and know how I like pages to look, sometimes trying a new technique is fun! sometimes it's a lot of $^*#! kind of mumbling or even tears but I've done that month two times.

But this winds up December 2018 for me - plus the ongoing Project Life of course.  That wants finishing up so I can get into 2019 with it ready to go to the printer!! See you next year!














No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts