I saw many things but didn't buy anything. Even back in 2012, I knew I didn't need more. But looking is always fun!
Oh Sigh...I'm missing my love, Eric Clapton! I would have never thought to look for a concert.
Pretty and Pricey but then again, this IS Vienna.
If this is the color of the season, I'll pass. I'm sure winter wear is a big deal with the Austrian climate.
I have a grandson named Jake so this department caught my eye! Not quite his style but eye-catching.
I've always loved the winter displays I see in Europe. Then I come home and forget to make or buy any such things.
When I met him it was time for a snack. But of course. Sadly not one of the lovely cafes but rather a simple and quick snack. Well simple for me but a bit more filling for him. But of course.











No comments:
Post a Comment