Friday, July 11, 2014

Five on Friday: July 11, 2014

1. Ola, Ole...well kind of. I have watched more of this World Cup than an other in my lifetime, and as much as my heart went out to Brazil, it was the kind of game I hope I never see again. I won't be able to see them play the Dutch tomorrow, and I do pray that they can score at least one goal and not be humiliated twice.


2. My 8 boxes are emptied but I now need to put a lot of the saved stuff in other places. Much of it is sorted into a folder for each child etc and even that feels good. I'm not saying I'm ready to die yet but at least a whole lotta paperwork has been dealt with and this trash can has been emptied many, many times.



3. Between clearing out that stuff and watching the World Cup, not a lot else has happened round here. Oh yes, water aerobics. I like it. I do!

4. With the idea of getting through all the episodes of the 'new' Dr. Who series, I've been watching two a  night when I could, and omg the closer of Series 2, Doomsday, was a heartbreaker.I fell in love with David Tennant in earlier work, but oh in this one....sigh.


5.  Today I'm going on retreat for the weekend and then taking a week of blog break.  I hope you have lots of good things planned or maybe a great week of NOTHING planned. Some of those are the best kind! See you later!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts