1. Sometimes hanging out on Pinterest is a rabbit hole of time gone but other times you see something terrific or clever or a combo of those. Here's one.
2. Ok, back to my thoughts. As much as I get rid of clutter, more seems to rise to the surface. I know, dear God I hope, it will balance someday but other times I feel as if I'm on a hamster treadmill.
3. Summer class registration came early this month and I finally got round to signing up for classes I wanted. I decided to take water aerobics and give my knee a break but found I could not sign up for the yoga at the same time. Since I pay the same amount whether I take one class or ten, I didn't quite get it. The water aerobics is Monday, Wednesday and Friday and the chair yoga is only on Friday. I planned to skip Friday aerobics so I could do the yoga but there was no way the computer could understand that! I will just tell my yoga teacher I'm coming but not signed up 'officially'. Hope that works for her.
4. You wannna see gorgeous, as in drool on your keyboard gorgeous, well take a look over here. I don't know if I really want to make such things because I know I would eat it all! ALL.
5.Tis the season - for salads. Mason jar salads. I have been meaning to try this method for some time but with the cold, cold winter we've had I really wanted more substantial food. I would have been better off with some salads but comfort won out.
Peppermint has one of the clearest descriptions of how she makes hers. One Little Bird Mason Jar Salads. I'll have to check for some 1.5 pint jars amongst my canning supplies because I agree, a pint is not enough. If not, head to WalMart fast!
Friday, May 23, 2014
Five on Friday: May 23, 2014
Labels:
14,
Five on Friday,
One Little Bird,
pies,
pinterest,
salads,
Tina Fey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(217)
-
▼
May
(21)
- Five on Friday: May 30 2014
- TBT New Office in 2001
- Wordless Wednesday May 28, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Spain 2008 Granada Part 2
- AAM Monday Project Life
- Five on Friday: May 23, 2014
- ThrowBack Thursday - May 22, 2014
- Wordless Wednesday May 21 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Spain 2008 Granada
- AAM Monday - Reading and Not Reading
- Five on Friday: May 16, 2014
- Throwback Thursday - How's 1946 For Ya
- Wordless Wednesday: May 14, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Spain 2008 Gibraltar
- AAM Monday: Reflections on Time
- Five on Friday: May 9 2014
- This n That
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Spain 2008
- AAM Monday: From Then to Now
- Five on Friday: May 2, 2014
- Throwback Thursday: Circa 1930
-
▼
May
(21)
Popular Posts
-
What a fun idea to do for an art journal! I saw this here , and couldn't wait to try it. I had some Hawaii tags that had been printed o...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
Hop hop hop. I decided to join in this one which is unusual for me but thought what the heck. Try something different. I think I am about on...
-
All in all, I am happier barefoot and if we didn't have an old cat who is prone to regurgitation, I'd be barefoot a lot. But this i...
-
So far this year, I've only done one page for each week. I wasn't sure how that would go but I seemed to be pulled in so many direc...
-
Feeding America It's that time of year again. A good time. The sun is out, the gardens are starting to look like they have halfway forgo...
-
Well here it is December and my 30 Days of Thankful is complete. I may print these myself as I have a new HP Envy Printer and 3 months of f...
-
Sometime you just have to change things about, and this is one of them. I think I will always be able to find five facts for Friday to sha...
-
While I have been keeping my OLW, One Little Word , of LEARN in my mind over the past couple of months, a lot of serious travel has kept m...

2 comments:
Yep, running madly on my hamster wheel right now!! I seem to just move piles from one place to another with no real progress. {sigh!}
I can so see the hamster wheel... I am on an eternal one for sure. Tina Frey is right of course... She rocks it! And your food section this time is exquisite. The pie looks gorgeous and the salads, well, actually they look attractive. I did not know you could jar salads... How long can you keep those babies? I will head out to Wall Mart the first day I set foot in Las Cruces... I want blue ones too!
Post a Comment