I finally finished my Italy 2012 trip pages yesterday! The last day in Italy was May 23 2012. Whew!!!! I'm not sure if these pages are going into my PL album for 2012 or into a photo book. I think my dh would like a photo book, but that always takes so many decisions...what company, what size, do I want that expense....etc etc
While I ponder these decisions, I'll share the final page. I was ready to come home after two weeks but it's always hard to leave Italy...arrividerci. Sniff, sniff.
Thursday, May 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(251)
-
▼
May
(25)
- Five on Friday: May 31, 2013
- Just Don't Have the Wall for It
- Wordless Wednesday: Amazed, I Was...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Passau-Cesky Krumlov
- Memorial Day Memory
- Five on Friday - May 24, 2013
- Just Under The Wire
- Wordless Wednesday: Memories of Umbria
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Regensburg
- AAM Monday; Project Life Wk 20
- Waiting For Some Rain
- Five on Friday: May 17, 2013
- Haste Makes Regret
- Wordless Wednesday: How Do You Use This
- AAM Monday - The Boy Nailed It
- Erma Said It
- Loved That Day
- We've Been Thinking
- Five on Friday: May 10, 2013
- Dirty Nails Day
- Wordless Wednesday: May 8 2013
- Project Life: Week 17
- I've Been Thinking
- Five on Friday: May 3, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday - Talk About Good!
-
▼
May
(25)
Popular Posts
-
What a fun idea to do for an art journal! I saw this here , and couldn't wait to try it. I had some Hawaii tags that had been printed o...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
Hop hop hop. I decided to join in this one which is unusual for me but thought what the heck. Try something different. I think I am about on...
-
All in all, I am happier barefoot and if we didn't have an old cat who is prone to regurgitation, I'd be barefoot a lot. But this i...
-
So far this year, I've only done one page for each week. I wasn't sure how that would go but I seemed to be pulled in so many direc...
-
Feeding America It's that time of year again. A good time. The sun is out, the gardens are starting to look like they have halfway forgo...
-
Well here it is December and my 30 Days of Thankful is complete. I may print these myself as I have a new HP Envy Printer and 3 months of f...
-
While I have been keeping my OLW, One Little Word , of LEARN in my mind over the past couple of months, a lot of serious travel has kept m...
-
Sometime you just have to change things about, and this is one of them. I think I will always be able to find five facts for Friday to sha...

1 comment:
Spring fresh layout. Love the blue, it makes a good background for the color photographs. I personally work with MyPublisher for books. One counter point: their price indeed. And the high shipping price. If you get a small book you pay more for shipping then for the book itself. But they print really good, with nice and rich blacks.
Post a Comment