I like this little guy, though I think his greeting should be in French, don't you? I also learned from an internet friend that in Belgium, flying bells, not the Easter Bunny deliver chocolate eggs to good children. Those bells, apparently, fly to Rome each Easter....to help ring in the Easter? We had no chocolate eggs in our yard. I blame the man who lives here for the bad behavior. It certainly could not have been moi.
The more I look at this image, I believe Monsieur Lapin may be an alter ego of chocolatier David Lebovitz. C'est vrai!
Sunday, March 31, 2013
Happy Easter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(251)
-
▼
March
(21)
- Happy Easter
- Five on Friday - March 29 2013
- AAM Monday - Project Life Week 11
- Five on Friday March 22, 2013
- Travel With Me Thursday: Bamberg, Encore
- Wordless Wednesday: Not Yet, Not Yet
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Bamberg
- AAM Lightroom Love - I've Got It
- Happy St. Patrick's Day
- Five on Friday: March 15, 2013
- AAM Project Life and More
- Template Tuesday: Free Lightroom Presets for Facebook
- You're a Parent? Oh you'll get it...
- Five on Friday: March 8, 2013
- Thursday Tutorial: Recoloring Elements, Tiffany Ti...
- Wordless Wednesday - March 6, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Rothenburg ob der Tauber
- AAM Project Life 13 week 9
- When the Time Is Right - A Short Short Story
- Lingering Winter Skies? Try this Tutorial
- Five on Friday March 1, 2013
-
▼
March
(21)
Popular Posts
-
When you clean up your hard drive, it's always good to pitch items that are no longer useful. Maybe the ones that you know you won't...
-
The Mayo Lectures... could this have been the start? Look at the grasshoppers, ears attuned to the words of the master. Hmmm....all the gra...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
bettythegeek picked this week's theme in threebutton's meme. Well done ladies! Well, the first thing that sprang to mind was from ...
-
So many things could go here...obviously family, spouse, children, grandchildren, and all the people who are in my 'family by choice....
-
Well here it is December and my 30 Days of Thankful is complete. I may print these myself as I have a new HP Envy Printer and 3 months of f...
-
Yes, this is the last post for the yearly November project. Glad to have done it and glad it's finished! That's my usual response fo...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
Something I'm surprised I like...Cleveland Ohio. Today's This is...comes from Victoria at Earl and Cookie and more players can be f...
-
I thought about trying out Travelers' Notebooks last year and went ahead to buy an album in December. That's a good sign I'm act...

2 comments:
Clocks or bunnies: same difference. The end result is chocolate. I tossed away a choc Saint Nicholas that had been hiding in my cupboard for 5 years... If it's not eaten in 5 years, it might never get eaten!
I am sorry, you do not get an Easter Bunny. Easter bunnies are "over".
Yes, life is a waiting game. Here too we wait for either a large expense or maybe some money.
Post a Comment