I have recently come to love textures, not that I'm really good using them but I love them. A fellow scrapper introduced me to the wonderful work of Kim Klassen. I signed up for her newsletter but hanging head in shame...I still have not tried out one of her textures or 'recipes'.
Fortunately, I got one of those nudges from the universe today when I saw somewhere in the blogosphere that Kim has a 12 Days of Textures going on on her blog. The Cafe. High tail it over there to catch up with the amazing textures. You'll see what she has done with them and read her inspiring story. When the clouds are the darkest, it only means the sun is sure to come back.
Oh she also has these simple elegant calendars for sale. Yummy, aren't they!
Tomorrow is the Winter Solstice. Time to go within, and remember the Light is coming back!
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Let's Make this Texture Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(235)
-
▼
December
(27)
- I'm asking you...
- Flashback Friday - That Old Kitchen
- Thursday 365 Catch Up
- Tuesday Tutorial - Jen Caputo
- AAM Me and Him
- Merry Christmas 2011
- Take Time for a Laugh
- Celebrating Christmas
- From a photo to a layout
- Wordless Wednesday- Signs of the Season
- Let's Make this Texture Tuesday
- AAM Monday - Memories, Memories
- Sunday Serendade - How Can You Mend a Broken Heart
- Flashback Friday ...My Transition Kitchen
- Hello Thursday
- Wordless Wednesday- A New Lease on Life
- AAM Monday Doctors and more Doctors
- Picture not Sound today
- Flashback Friday ...Will my Soapstone Crack??
- December Memories
- Wordless Wednesday 11 12 07 - Goodbye Harry!
- It's What I Like
- NYC Wrap Up
- Sunday Serenade - Thank you NPR
- Christmas Plans
- Flashback Friday - Younger & Thinner
- New York, yes there's more
-
▼
December
(27)
Popular Posts
-
When you clean up your hard drive, it's always good to pitch items that are no longer useful. Maybe the ones that you know you won't...
-
The Mayo Lectures... could this have been the start? Look at the grasshoppers, ears attuned to the words of the master. Hmmm....all the gra...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
bettythegeek picked this week's theme in threebutton's meme. Well done ladies! Well, the first thing that sprang to mind was from ...
-
So many things could go here...obviously family, spouse, children, grandchildren, and all the people who are in my 'family by choice....
-
Well here it is December and my 30 Days of Thankful is complete. I may print these myself as I have a new HP Envy Printer and 3 months of f...
-
Yes, this is the last post for the yearly November project. Glad to have done it and glad it's finished! That's my usual response fo...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
Something I'm surprised I like...Cleveland Ohio. Today's This is...comes from Victoria at Earl and Cookie and more players can be f...
-
I thought about trying out Travelers' Notebooks last year and went ahead to buy an album in December. That's a good sign I'm act...
No comments:
Post a Comment