Back home, and darn that feels good. Our funeral trip to AZ was a good one but we both were pretty worn out by the time we reached our own front door.
That door is now being replaced and what wonderful cool weather they have for the job!
So what about me? Well, I got back to the gym and into a Balance class. It is one of those that comes free with my membership and I knew it would be great to get a grip on balance before I felt 'unbalanced.' Our teacher is really good and makes it all fun. I loved the stretching, especially after a day sitting on an airplane. I think I will also start doing my back exercises and stretches again ..easy and oh so good feeling. As much as I liked the physical therapy after the snowshoveling stiffness, I'd prefer not to 'have' to go there again.
What didn't feel so good today was the time at the dermatologist. I know it's good for me, and I know the 'pain' doesn't last long, but that ice burn of spraying the nasty little spots off isn't fun. I also scheduled a mini surgery for spots I have never seen, considering that I almost sit on them! So much for the time I spent roof sunbathing in the Middle East sans bathing suit. Everything has its price I suppose and this is enough about me for the day.
Monday, September 13, 2010
AAM Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(268)
-
▼
September
(21)
- Goodbye Icons
- Wordless Wednesday
- Ohhhhh, me and yoga
- AAM Monday
- Yesterday at HouseWerks
- Whe it Gets Cooler
- How I find A Book
- Wordless Wednesday
- Then she asked...
- AAM Monday - Blue Glass Special
- Flashback Friday
- Wordless Wednesday but there is music!
- AAM Monday
- Always a Rainbow
- Flashback Friday
- Wordless Wednesday
- Ommmm
- AAM Monday Letter to a younger me
- A good word...Hooray!
- Plus ca change, plus la meme chose.
- Happy Birthday to Me!
-
▼
September
(21)
Popular Posts
-
What a fun idea to do for an art journal! I saw this here , and couldn't wait to try it. I had some Hawaii tags that had been printed o...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
Hop hop hop. I decided to join in this one which is unusual for me but thought what the heck. Try something different. I think I am about on...
-
All in all, I am happier barefoot and if we didn't have an old cat who is prone to regurgitation, I'd be barefoot a lot. But this i...
-
So far this year, I've only done one page for each week. I wasn't sure how that would go but I seemed to be pulled in so many direc...
-
Feeding America It's that time of year again. A good time. The sun is out, the gardens are starting to look like they have halfway forgo...
-
Well here it is December and my 30 Days of Thankful is complete. I may print these myself as I have a new HP Envy Printer and 3 months of f...
-
While I have been keeping my OLW, One Little Word , of LEARN in my mind over the past couple of months, a lot of serious travel has kept m...
-
Sometime you just have to change things about, and this is one of them. I think I will always be able to find five facts for Friday to sha...
No comments:
Post a Comment