
So today - let's see I need a pressie for a 2 year old like those keys and cell phone. I need to make up a menu for Christmas day (one vegetarian) and write out a shopping list to buy Friday? I want to bake rosemary shortbread (?) cookies. At least I think that's what they were. Martha? If they aren't in my computer file of recipes, I do hope they are in my mail folder. I truly love the search component on this Mac which seem to find my stuff quickly and accurately. No shopping till I find the recipe so that's #1 and then get to a toy store. If all else fails, there are the book stores. In fact the book stores sound like a great trip for me and the man! That is a treat we haven't had for a while and it sounds like it's time to me.
1 comment:
Stream of consciousness list making. Cool.
My brain doesn't work like that. I'll be lucky to get three Christmas-related things accomplished today. At this rate, I'll be ready for Christmas on February 2nd.
Post a Comment