Monday, April 20, 2020

Weeks 13 and 14

I got my life a bit more organized recently as I felt I was all over the place with it. Sometimes I don't think I am as affected by outside events - such as the Covid virus - as everyone else but then it hits me, I'm not thinking clearly, I can't prioritize etc etc. Yep, I'm just an ordinary human being. I got my trusty old paper Things to Do papers and wrote down some of the things I was procrastinating on. One I realized I really didn't want to do but had made a commitment. I did something really fun first then Just Did It.  Of course it was easier than I thought it would be... So much for wasting so much time and energy avoiding the doing. Aren't we humans such foolish creatures!


and look..my cherry blossom tree went from buds to blossoms!


See you again soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts