Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Here Again

I  think I got more overwhelmed when I dropped off the radar with Week 10 of my Project Life layouts. How to get food, what to eat, who was going to clean the house, what about the garden... while they have never all been my jobs, if no one else is doing them I feel put upon. But if I want something done that I don't feel I can do just now, I must ask for help. Sometimes, and these are Those Times, I must accept that a half assed job is better than no job. That's a hard thing for me to accept. But moving on... here  is Week 11. I must say I really like that cool blue background border with the textured overlay.


Then there is week 12. March seems like it was last year at times. The truth of Covid 19 was really hitting me/us and it was depressing. I've only cleaned one more drawer since that first one. Sigh.




And I decided to get some more color into my backgrounds which also helped what I was doing for the CT I'm on, Lynn Grieveson's at The Lilypad.  Plus the spring flowers started to bloom reminding me that life is strong. Mood elevator to be sure! 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts