Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 10 Final London Day

I had sorted my clothes out the night before so I had free time to go back to the Courtauld to give more time to things and exhibits I wanted to see. My daughter in law's sister had been an exchange student in Mali, so that was one for me to enjoy slowly. Plus there was all the music!



It's always a wistful feeling when it's the last day in London. I realize how fortunate I was to live in England for seven years long ago, when it could be an on the spot decision to either go to London for the weekend or just take the train for the day. Who could tire of London?



And finally, a good time looking and and listening to the Christmas crowds and carolers.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts