We went down south to North Carolina so there were 4 pages for this week. I often try to keep even these BIG weeks to a 2 pager but not this time. A fun time all around and well deserving of more space.
And then it was back home and back to the daily life here. This was a short trip that didn't feel rushed at all. It was all good until that last couple of hours that worked on our last nerves. Traffic hell. But again, that was only about 4-5 hours of an otherwise great week. Perspective!
Monday, July 3, 2017
AAM Monday: Project Life Week 24
Labels:
17,
AAM Monday,
family,
graduation,
NC,
Project Life,
pulled pork
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2017
(147)
-
▼
July
(14)
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 28
- Wordless Wednesday: Seen in York, UK
- Travel With Me Tuesday: All Around Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 27
- TBT: From 3 Come 9
- Wordless Wednesday: Naw, This Won't Work
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 26
- Wordless Wednesday: My Ideal Room
- Travel With Me Tuesday; That Night in Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 25
- Remember This When It's Too Hot Here
- Wordless Wednesday: NO, NO Absolutely NO
- Travel With Me Tuesday: London and Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 24
-
▼
July
(14)
Popular Posts
-
When you clean up your hard drive, it's always good to pitch items that are no longer useful. Maybe the ones that you know you won't...
-
The Mayo Lectures... could this have been the start? Look at the grasshoppers, ears attuned to the words of the master. Hmmm....all the gra...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
bettythegeek picked this week's theme in threebutton's meme. Well done ladies! Well, the first thing that sprang to mind was from ...
-
So many things could go here...obviously family, spouse, children, grandchildren, and all the people who are in my 'family by choice....
-
Well here it is December and my 30 Days of Thankful is complete. I may print these myself as I have a new HP Envy Printer and 3 months of f...
-
Yes, this is the last post for the yearly November project. Glad to have done it and glad it's finished! That's my usual response fo...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
Something I'm surprised I like...Cleveland Ohio. Today's This is...comes from Victoria at Earl and Cookie and more players can be f...
-
I thought about trying out Travelers' Notebooks last year and went ahead to buy an album in December. That's a good sign I'm act...




No comments:
Post a Comment