Last week I made this layout for a challenge.
Well, I'm no longer in London so I had to hope for snow in Maryland. Not a blizzard but just enough snow to make it white on the ground and cold, cold, cold.
Sunday I visited a friend who lives out in 'the country' or at least what we 'city folk' call a lot of Davidsonville. We both had had SNOW! The winds were strong on the fields so it doesn't look like much in this photo but it was beautiful and it was cold. Still is. Right now it is 16°. For three or so days, I'm ok, then I'm happy for it to get back to the high 30s and 40s. I'm a fair weather snow person!
But this really makes me happy and yes, that is a water pump below the tree. I bet that water is wonderful in the summer. Cold and fresh.
Monday, January 9, 2017
AAM Monday: I Got It!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2017
(147)
-
▼
January
(18)
- Travel With Me Tuesday: We Settle Into Harrogate
- AAM Monday : Project Life 2017 Week 3
- Wordless Wednesday: Works For Me
- AAM Monday: Books, Books, Books
- Five on Friday: January 20 2017
- TBT: We're All Doubtful About Clowns
- Wordless Wednesday: San Pedro CA
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Hello and Goodbye London -...
- AAM Monday: Project Life 2017 Week 1
- Five On Friday: January 13, 2017
- Wordless Wednesday: January 11, 2017
- Travel With Me Tuesday: We Leave for England
- AAM Monday: I Got It!
- FIVE on Friday: January 6, 2017
- TBT: That Winter of 1966
- Wordless Wednesday: Sadly It Never Does Seem to Work
- I've been reading! 2016 Goals Met
- AAM Monday; A Slow Start to a New Year
-
▼
January
(18)
Popular Posts
-
When you clean up your hard drive, it's always good to pitch items that are no longer useful. Maybe the ones that you know you won't...
-
The Mayo Lectures... could this have been the start? Look at the grasshoppers, ears attuned to the words of the master. Hmmm....all the gra...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
bettythegeek picked this week's theme in threebutton's meme. Well done ladies! Well, the first thing that sprang to mind was from ...
-
So many things could go here...obviously family, spouse, children, grandchildren, and all the people who are in my 'family by choice....
-
Well here it is December and my 30 Days of Thankful is complete. I may print these myself as I have a new HP Envy Printer and 3 months of f...
-
Yes, this is the last post for the yearly November project. Glad to have done it and glad it's finished! That's my usual response fo...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
Something I'm surprised I like...Cleveland Ohio. Today's This is...comes from Victoria at Earl and Cookie and more players can be f...
-
I thought about trying out Travelers' Notebooks last year and went ahead to buy an album in December. That's a good sign I'm act...


No comments:
Post a Comment