1. When we got married, I kind of assumed we'd have a dog as he had always had dogs. But no, no interest. Maybe this is the way to go.
2. It's never to early to plan for Christmas 2016. The Washington Post had this list which I missed in its first go round. Books to Curdle Your Eggnog
3.Winter often comes with foggy days or in summer those humid, hazy days. You can find a info on using Lightroom to fix this issue. Who knew? The people at Scrapaneers knew. Check here.
4. Here is a great tutorial on making a flat object pop with the Burn tool AND a very simple way to make a custom shadow. No no it's not as complicated as it sound. Just click the image and see how easy The Digital Scrapper makes it.
5. I've been reading a lot of crime novels set in Scotland and some of the words I have to look up, some I've heard before and some take me back to the subtle way English can be spoken in Great Britain. A character has been run over full force by an SUV by one of the dastardly. Internal injuries, both legs broken, a broken pelvis. When his partner, his 'bidie-in' (use that one in your day to day), asks the surgeon about his condition before she operates, her reply is '...he's quite poorly...'. I should image so!
Hope your weekend is good and full of at least one fun thing! Go out and play!
Friday, January 15, 2016
Five on Friday: January 15, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2016
(206)
-
▼
January
(18)
- Five on Friday: January 29, 2016
- TBT: The Bon Vivant in Paris
- Wordless Wednesday: Let it End
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The CA Trip is a Wrap!!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 3
- I'm still Looking
- TBT: Annapolis Way Back When
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The CA Trip is a Wrap part 1
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 2
- Sunday Special: Word or Words 2016.01.17
- Five on Friday: January 15, 2016
- AAM Thursday: December Daily Final
- Wordless Wednesday: Stunning Calendar
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Hello California
- AAM Monday: December Daily Penultimate Pages
- Five on Friday: January 8, 2016
- TBT: Old Apples Never Die
- Wordless Wednesday: January 6, 2016
-
▼
January
(18)
Popular Posts
-
What a fun idea to do for an art journal! I saw this here , and couldn't wait to try it. I had some Hawaii tags that had been printed o...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
Hop hop hop. I decided to join in this one which is unusual for me but thought what the heck. Try something different. I think I am about on...
-
All in all, I am happier barefoot and if we didn't have an old cat who is prone to regurgitation, I'd be barefoot a lot. But this i...
-
So far this year, I've only done one page for each week. I wasn't sure how that would go but I seemed to be pulled in so many direc...
-
Feeding America It's that time of year again. A good time. The sun is out, the gardens are starting to look like they have halfway forgo...
-
Well here it is December and my 30 Days of Thankful is complete. I may print these myself as I have a new HP Envy Printer and 3 months of f...
-
Sometime you just have to change things about, and this is one of them. I think I will always be able to find five facts for Friday to sha...
-
While I have been keeping my OLW, One Little Word , of LEARN in my mind over the past couple of months, a lot of serious travel has kept m...

No comments:
Post a Comment