Things I need to do today.
- Water the plants first thing in the morning. Each thunderstorm that is promised seems to linger very near us but not above us.
- Go to aerobics class. On Weds I came home early and got grief from my dh who suggested that it might mean I need to have my knee replaced sooner rather than later. Pfffft.
- Get a pedicure
- Work on digital gift I'm making for my grandson, the Sunday high school graduate.
- Decide what to wear on the graduation Mass and dinner Saturday and the graduation and family party Sunday.
1 comment:
Yep, that's a busy schedule for sure. I too find that after a lot of activity I really can do with some days with nothing. The so called "nothing" I mean. At least you have aerobics scheduled. If that is not totally positive...
Post a Comment