Trying for an early start to the JFX Market in Baltimore. It's a 25 mile drive but I can stop at Costco and Walmart on the same trip. Yes, I come home beat but it's worth it and it's a fun shopping day. At least that's what I think before I go.
It's probably early for the pea man but he may have some other goodie. He is one of the people that gets a serious line, and well worth the time it is. btw, it's hard to shop AND take photos but I had to capture this man a few years ago.
I have been searching for the cheap mini blinds to replace some old ones. Darn if I can find the 3 sizes I have. Of course, three sets of windows that are the same size, have three different sizes of blinds. The solution would be to get all of the windows the same size blind, remove the old hardware, fill in the holes, paint and start anew. That's why I'm off to Walmart to hope for the sizes I am now using.
My wonderful new cleaning women really really clean, and the one assistant scrubbed the shit out of them. With all the time in direct sun, I have one broken blade, at least, on one side of a blind on each set. So right now, the broken blinds vamoosed into the trash, and the remaining blind is pulled up. Period. Thinking about a totally different solution to my windows wears my brain out. I may wait to ask my on friend who is a great decorator.
But the market and all its goodies calls. I even have a red shopping cart to haul the loot back to my car. I am so set!
Sunday, April 14, 2013
It's Market Time plus More
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(251)
-
▼
April
(25)
- Tuesday Tutorial: Easy Extraction..Well Maybe
- AAM Monday - Project Life Week 15
- Still Smiling About This
- Five on Friday - April 26, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday - April 24, 2013
- Ryan who?
- How I Learned to Scrub
- 5+ On Friday aka What's On Your...
- Boston
- Lightroom 5 - I'm yours!
- Ah Italia, How I Miss You
- AAM Monday - Project Life Marches On
- It's Market Time plus More
- Five on Friday : Now That You've Asked
- Genoa - Passeggiatta
- Wordless Wednesday April 10 2013 - I Was There
- Tuesday Tutorial - Lightroom, Have Your Cake and E...
- AAM Monday - Back on the Chain-gang
- Food Memories...Make Me Hungry
- Five on Friday: April 5, 2013
- Project Life, Moving Along - Week 13
- Wordless Wednesday : So Very London
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Nurnberg
- Tuesday Tutorial - Super Dotted Lines
- AAM Monday - Tis The Season
-
▼
April
(25)
Popular Posts
-
What a fun idea to do for an art journal! I saw this here , and couldn't wait to try it. I had some Hawaii tags that had been printed o...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
Hop hop hop. I decided to join in this one which is unusual for me but thought what the heck. Try something different. I think I am about on...
-
All in all, I am happier barefoot and if we didn't have an old cat who is prone to regurgitation, I'd be barefoot a lot. But this i...
-
So far this year, I've only done one page for each week. I wasn't sure how that would go but I seemed to be pulled in so many direc...
-
Feeding America It's that time of year again. A good time. The sun is out, the gardens are starting to look like they have halfway forgo...
-
Well here it is December and my 30 Days of Thankful is complete. I may print these myself as I have a new HP Envy Printer and 3 months of f...
-
Sometime you just have to change things about, and this is one of them. I think I will always be able to find five facts for Friday to sha...
-
While I have been keeping my OLW, One Little Word , of LEARN in my mind over the past couple of months, a lot of serious travel has kept m...
No comments:
Post a Comment