I have printed my digital layouts at various sites along the years, but the one that works best for me is Persnickety Prints. The prints come back from Utah quickly and in great condition. PLUS, they have sales! Good sales. Even better, you don't have to pull your hair out trying to get all your layouts uploaded during the sale time. You can buy credits to use at your leisure. That's what I do. In fact I just uploaded 50 layouts last week, using older credits. Of course I could ...could...have done them a bit earlier but you know how it is. Uploading usually seems to be the thing I'm going to do...tomorrow. Persnickety also has real live friendly human beings who will talk to you on the phone or answer your email quickly, like in real time!
Anyway, get your credits now and print in November! Trust me, you'll have your layouts in a few days. Amazing, huh? and a really good price. Persnickety Prints.
( No, I have no association with Persnickety nor do I get anything other than the same great service and price you'll get. I just think they are worth plugging.)
Monday, October 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(248)
-
▼
October
(22)
- Taking a Hurricane Break!
- Sunday Serenade: Winds of 1967
- Hold Onto Your Hats!
- 5 Fact Friday - October 26, 2012
- AAM: The Saddest Short Story
- Wordless Wedsnesday: Better with Candles
- Tuesday Tutorial: Reducing Noise in PSE
- Monday Memory: Don't Open This Door!
- Sunday Serenade: Talk About an Ear Worm
- Not What I Had Imagined
- 5 Fact Friday - October 19, 2012
- Wordless Wednesday: If the Shoe Fits
- Tuesday Tutorial: Just Japonize It!
- Sale Time is Coming!
- Sunday Serenade: No Stasis, No Way
- Oh Them Bones
- Flashback Friday: Who's Scared of Santa
- Wordless Wednesday: Mantra for Life
- Tuesday Tutorial:Finding the Original Pin on Pinte...
- AAM - Beach Week
- Sunday Serenade: Cause It's Good
- Flashback Friday: I Had a Kitchen in Tehran
-
▼
October
(22)
Popular Posts
-
What a fun idea to do for an art journal! I saw this here , and couldn't wait to try it. I had some Hawaii tags that had been printed o...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
Hop hop hop. I decided to join in this one which is unusual for me but thought what the heck. Try something different. I think I am about on...
-
All in all, I am happier barefoot and if we didn't have an old cat who is prone to regurgitation, I'd be barefoot a lot. But this i...
-
So far this year, I've only done one page for each week. I wasn't sure how that would go but I seemed to be pulled in so many direc...
-
Feeding America It's that time of year again. A good time. The sun is out, the gardens are starting to look like they have halfway forgo...
-
Well here it is December and my 30 Days of Thankful is complete. I may print these myself as I have a new HP Envy Printer and 3 months of f...
-
Sometime you just have to change things about, and this is one of them. I think I will always be able to find five facts for Friday to sha...
-
While I have been keeping my OLW, One Little Word , of LEARN in my mind over the past couple of months, a lot of serious travel has kept m...

No comments:
Post a Comment