Friday, November 5, 2010
Flashback Friday 10 11 05
Oh, even today I wouldn't go on one of these. I disliked roller coasters every time I've been on one, and no man nor beast could talk me into it now. I notice in this picture there are no people throwing up. Must have been another photo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(268)
-
▼
November
(25)
- December Daily here I come
- AAM and my December Daily
- More Mail - I see Christmas
- WOO Hoo!
- Flashback Friday 10 11 26
- The Cook does Exist
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wordless Wednesday 10 11 24
- Culture Clash?
- Art of my Heart
- AAM Hair Today, Maybe Not Tomorrow
- Wordless Wednesday 10 11 17
- Me Too
- Across Lake Orta at Sunset
- Flashback Friday
- I see the snow!
- Wordless Wednesday
- Who knew?
- Lately...
- Flashback Friday 10 11 05
- Flashback Friday 10 11 05
- Sounds of Milan
- Wordless Wednesday 10 11 03
- Wait for the Crunch
- Missing Mad Men?
-
▼
November
(25)

1 comment:
So glad it's not just me...when we go to Disney World, I sit on a bench with the rest of the family's cameras, bags, etc. while they ride the coasters.
Post a Comment