Many little art projects all being made with love around here. These are some of the things I thought about when I was on vacation and it was nice to have a chance to actually put knife to paper, after printing of course! First, here are some numbers printed and being cut. Some red on white, some red on green, some round, some square-ish. Square-ish because I didn't allow enough space between the rows of numbers. Live and learn. All for the December Daily.
Second, there are the Advent Cards I made for my grandson. I hope it will help his mother focus on the joy in living and help relieve the grief from the death of his sister/her daughter. I backed the white cards with two different shades of green cardstock, textured, and the weight is really nice. I also learned a lot about the do's and don't's of using spray adhesive...
Third, there is the probable binder for my December Daily album. It was really cheap, and I think it came from Target or the Dollar Store. The stickers came from the $ bin at Michaels. The tag was a free download from Natasha S. Rosenberg.
Finally, there is the location of Shutterfly, where I spent much more time than I would have liked, getting the Hawaii album uploaded and sent off to be printed. However, I had two sale coupons and they expire tomorrow so what's a girl to do.
Done, done, done. How does it feel? Damn good. Now it's time to read books and magazines and get the mind recentered.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(268)
-
▼
November
(25)
- December Daily here I come
- AAM and my December Daily
- More Mail - I see Christmas
- WOO Hoo!
- Flashback Friday 10 11 26
- The Cook does Exist
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wordless Wednesday 10 11 24
- Culture Clash?
- Art of my Heart
- AAM Hair Today, Maybe Not Tomorrow
- Wordless Wednesday 10 11 17
- Me Too
- Across Lake Orta at Sunset
- Flashback Friday
- I see the snow!
- Wordless Wednesday
- Who knew?
- Lately...
- Flashback Friday 10 11 05
- Flashback Friday 10 11 05
- Sounds of Milan
- Wordless Wednesday 10 11 03
- Wait for the Crunch
- Missing Mad Men?
-
▼
November
(25)
Popular Posts
-
What a fun idea to do for an art journal! I saw this here , and couldn't wait to try it. I had some Hawaii tags that had been printed o...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
Hop hop hop. I decided to join in this one which is unusual for me but thought what the heck. Try something different. I think I am about on...
-
All in all, I am happier barefoot and if we didn't have an old cat who is prone to regurgitation, I'd be barefoot a lot. But this i...
-
So far this year, I've only done one page for each week. I wasn't sure how that would go but I seemed to be pulled in so many direc...
-
Feeding America It's that time of year again. A good time. The sun is out, the gardens are starting to look like they have halfway forgo...
-
Well here it is December and my 30 Days of Thankful is complete. I may print these myself as I have a new HP Envy Printer and 3 months of f...
-
Sometime you just have to change things about, and this is one of them. I think I will always be able to find five facts for Friday to sha...
-
While I have been keeping my OLW, One Little Word , of LEARN in my mind over the past couple of months, a lot of serious travel has kept m...
No comments:
Post a Comment