It looks as if life has some sparkle again.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Tests are Good
So all my blood work and gall bladder ultrasound say there is nothing wrong. Was it F.E.A.R - false evidence appearing real? Whatever, I am glad to have had a pain free night and clearance to go ahead with our plans.

It looks as if life has some sparkle again.
It looks as if life has some sparkle again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(248)
-
▼
December
(18)
- Goodbeye 2009, Hello London
- Goodbye Snow, goodbye Maryland
- DTW Dec 27 2009
- Strange but Family
- Hair Happenings
- Merry Christmas
- Boston
- Post Snow
- Dishing The Week 12-20-09
- Love the North End
- Seeing the Sights
- Boston Shines
- Tests are Good
- Wordless Wednesday
- Oh what a time
- Dishing The Week 12-06-09
- Flashback Friday
- Wordless Wednesday
-
▼
December
(18)
Popular Posts
-
When you clean up your hard drive, it's always good to pitch items that are no longer useful. Maybe the ones that you know you won't...
-
The Mayo Lectures... could this have been the start? Look at the grasshoppers, ears attuned to the words of the master. Hmmm....all the gra...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
bettythegeek picked this week's theme in threebutton's meme. Well done ladies! Well, the first thing that sprang to mind was from ...
-
So many things could go here...obviously family, spouse, children, grandchildren, and all the people who are in my 'family by choice....
-
Well here it is December and my 30 Days of Thankful is complete. I may print these myself as I have a new HP Envy Printer and 3 months of f...
-
Yes, this is the last post for the yearly November project. Glad to have done it and glad it's finished! That's my usual response fo...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
Something I'm surprised I like...Cleveland Ohio. Today's This is...comes from Victoria at Earl and Cookie and more players can be f...
-
I thought about trying out Travelers' Notebooks last year and went ahead to buy an album in December. That's a good sign I'm act...
2 comments:
So glad things are looking better for you, my friend.
Love the photo...so full of sparkle and light !
Happy Holidays !!
This is excellent news!! Now you can really enjoy the holidays.
I adore your red room, btw :-)
Post a Comment