from Martha of course.
"When you are crawling under a desk, all the power cords look the same. To save yourself some trouble when searching for the one you want to unplug, make labels from leftover bread-bag clips. Just write the name of each device on the unprinted side of a clip with a permanent marker, and attach the clip to the proper cord. First Published: Special Issue 2001"
Monday, November 24, 2008
Why Didn't I Think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(340)
-
▼
November
(26)
- Souper Saturday
- Gratitude
- Paper or Plastic?
- Amazing Free Images
- Why Didn't I Think...
- Pot Roast
- Souper Saturday
- Flashback Friday
- On My Desk Nov 19
- Wow
- Last political bit...well maybe not
- this is..my favorite thing from nature
- Unbelievable! the Bee Massacre (link fixed)
- Impressions of Italy
- What lurks in my Attic
- Chez Nous...how sweet it is
- Final leg..now in Roma
- Ciao Firenze
- Hello from Venice
- Break Time
- Don't Miss Your Chance To
- NO to slots!
- Yes WE Can
- This is...a recipe I want to share
- Asshole ? pas moi
- NABLOPOMO
-
▼
November
(26)
Popular Posts
-
When you clean up your hard drive, it's always good to pitch items that are no longer useful. Maybe the ones that you know you won't...
-
The Mayo Lectures... could this have been the start? Look at the grasshoppers, ears attuned to the words of the master. Hmmm....all the gra...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
bettythegeek picked this week's theme in threebutton's meme. Well done ladies! Well, the first thing that sprang to mind was from ...
-
So many things could go here...obviously family, spouse, children, grandchildren, and all the people who are in my 'family by choice....
-
Well here it is December and my 30 Days of Thankful is complete. I may print these myself as I have a new HP Envy Printer and 3 months of f...
-
Yes, this is the last post for the yearly November project. Glad to have done it and glad it's finished! That's my usual response fo...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
Something I'm surprised I like...Cleveland Ohio. Today's This is...comes from Victoria at Earl and Cookie and more players can be f...
-
I thought about trying out Travelers' Notebooks last year and went ahead to buy an album in December. That's a good sign I'm act...

4 comments:
What a brilliant idea. You may not have thought of it but you did think to share it.
That Martha.
She always has the best and often most simple ideas.
That's so ridiculously simple-yet-genius. Love!
So simple, yet such a brilliant idea! Thank you!
Post a Comment