Good so far...an 8am Photoshop class at the Apple store, a bit of a cleanup at home, a nice catch up visit with a friend who does counseling at the local, now HUGE, hospital...and cool breezes coming in the window while I practice some of that Photoshop from the a.m.
This afternoon...
I finally get to see Episode one of MI-5, Spooks to the rest of the world. I had this one on request for about 6 months at the library and had given up hope of seeing the start of this series. I have been hoarding Season 5, loaned to me by ds, and now I can stretch it out a bit more. Oh when will Season 6 be released?!?
Personally, I am just glad to be home during yet another Mercury Retrograde in which dh and I EACH left our wallets somewhere. Both were returned immediately with no loss etc but this is so very out of our natures that it's amazing.
Have a happy weekend, and Monday, I'll be at BlogHer in DC! Woohoo!!!! (PS to Taccolina etal....I sooo wanted the t-shirt that said..I"m blogging this!...to wear but I forgot where I saw it.)
Friday, October 10, 2008
Love Friday
Labels:
blogher,
love Friday,
mercury retrograde,
MI-5,
Photoshop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(340)
-
▼
October
(51)
- Scrappin' With Adrienne
- Yes Virginia..yes you can
- Obama
- Listen to your Kids
- Tip Junkie
- On My Desk... a giveaway
- Views of Blogher
- Tell me..
- LetsDish Goes Pink
- This is...
- Quit your Day Job
- Oh Honey...they are so you!
- I voted
- 3 Beautiful Things
- On My Desk -sort of
- Does this blog make me look old?
- Be a Good Citizen
- The Original Three Beautiful Things
- Thi is...my favorite film
- Crochet Obama to the White House
- Blogerfest Fave -Dance till you Drop
- Dulce How Sweet You Are
- Tag Tag I guess I'm IT
- Mercury Shift - I've been waiting
- On My Desk...October 15th
- Notes from the BlogHer Mavens
- Women Women Women
- Does this look good to YOU
- If it's Monday the 13th
- This is....my current reading material
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 12
- Icon your Blog
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 11
- Love Friday
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 10
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 9
- On My Desk...October 8th
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 8
- Depth beyond Beauty
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 7
- Monday Trio
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 6
- This is..my favorite kitchen tool
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 5
- Secret Places Safe Places
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 4
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 3
- Name your...
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 2
- On My Desk..October 1
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 1
-
▼
October
(51)
Popular Posts
-
When you clean up your hard drive, it's always good to pitch items that are no longer useful. Maybe the ones that you know you won't...
-
The Mayo Lectures... could this have been the start? Look at the grasshoppers, ears attuned to the words of the master. Hmmm....all the gra...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
bettythegeek picked this week's theme in threebutton's meme. Well done ladies! Well, the first thing that sprang to mind was from ...
-
So many things could go here...obviously family, spouse, children, grandchildren, and all the people who are in my 'family by choice....
-
Well here it is December and my 30 Days of Thankful is complete. I may print these myself as I have a new HP Envy Printer and 3 months of f...
-
Yes, this is the last post for the yearly November project. Glad to have done it and glad it's finished! That's my usual response fo...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
Something I'm surprised I like...Cleveland Ohio. Today's This is...comes from Victoria at Earl and Cookie and more players can be f...
-
I thought about trying out Travelers' Notebooks last year and went ahead to buy an album in December. That's a good sign I'm act...

2 comments:
Gah! (that's envy re Blogher)
Thanks for stopping by my foodie blog! Fresh world is great.
And Photoshop rocks! I've used it for ages and am always finding something new.
Post a Comment