
If that were all the desk held...creative projects...it might be ok but it is the 'stuff' that goes in this room and has to be put away somewhere, and I am still learning where that somewhere should be. Where DOES one put all the bits that are already cut up and/or how do these get sorted?? Obviously (well so it seems to me), not in individual drawers as I don't have the time nor space to have that many one inch deep drawers. I DO have a ream of large mailing envelopes that I got thru freecycle so if I could ever 'get round to it" I guess I could use those envelopes to sort cut up bits...
Other paper artists...what do you do??
1 comment:
M, I'm not much of a paper artist, and there's never any room on my desk, as it is usually covered with my kid's homework. But, I had to comment on your Halloween cards. They're adorably spooky.
Post a Comment