Why oh why? because we have no internet connection at home. While this is just a pita to me, it is a bigger deal to dh who works at home, and email is the lifeline to $$s. So after an eye dr checkup, and getting my eyes back to their undilated state, we are coffe-chop connecting to the lifeline.
But I send you all a hello, and hope to check some desks later this week. However, good news is that I will be in NYC tomorrow - if I get myself on the 7:45am bus which is about an hour from my house. That means I get into my own car...early. Ugh. It's the price one pays for about 8hrs in the Big Apple, all for $35. Still not sure what I'm gonna do but just soak up that NYC vibe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday footnote - looks like we are switching IP so I'm not sure when I'll be back to use on my own computer. Godwilling and the creek don't rise, I hope to be back up in a week or so. Don't forget me!! Maureen
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
BooHoo...no on my desk today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(340)
-
▼
June
(25)
- This is...
- Book recommendation
- BooHoo...no on my desk today
- watermelon dot org???
- Wow! don't you love stats?
- This is ...my favorite outfit
- Flashback Friday June 20
- Progress? Priorities?
- On my Desk..June 18
- Sink your teeth into this Cupcake
- How rich are you??
- If nothing changes, nothing changes
- This is ....the space in which I create (and created)
- Cancelled the Cable
- Flashback Friday June 13
- Were you still wondering about those firestarters?...
- On my desk...June 11
- Color, Color...play with Color
- I have a winner! It's Lisa.
- This is...my favorite (recent) travel memory
- Pies for both Hemispheres
- Post 100!!! Giveaway Below at End of Post
- On my desk...June 4
- How about them O's, hon?
- This is ...my pet
-
▼
June
(25)
Popular Posts
-
What a fun idea to do for an art journal! I saw this here , and couldn't wait to try it. I had some Hawaii tags that had been printed o...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
Hop hop hop. I decided to join in this one which is unusual for me but thought what the heck. Try something different. I think I am about on...
-
All in all, I am happier barefoot and if we didn't have an old cat who is prone to regurgitation, I'd be barefoot a lot. But this i...
-
So far this year, I've only done one page for each week. I wasn't sure how that would go but I seemed to be pulled in so many direc...
-
Feeding America It's that time of year again. A good time. The sun is out, the gardens are starting to look like they have halfway forgo...
-
Well here it is December and my 30 Days of Thankful is complete. I may print these myself as I have a new HP Envy Printer and 3 months of f...
-
While I have been keeping my OLW, One Little Word , of LEARN in my mind over the past couple of months, a lot of serious travel has kept m...
-
Sometime you just have to change things about, and this is one of them. I think I will always be able to find five facts for Friday to sha...
6 comments:
New York - sounds exciting! perhaps you could take some photos? (please)
Can't wait to hear about NYC> and I am going to go check out what the watermelons were saying too.. CRAZY!
Sometimes it's nice to unplug don't you think? I'll be unplugging next week.
Maureen, have a great time in NYC. I think it is about half way between us, maybe we will have to meet up there one of these days. Send a little of that NYC vibe my way! Love Stacy
Oh how I love NYC. Wish I was going with you.
NO INTERNET? Oh no. That's awful. We have been capped cos we went over our internet quota so it's now dial-up speed (ugh) but at least we still have internet, even if it's slow! Hope you get yours up and running again soon so we can read more of your posts!
Post a Comment