Thursday, April 3, 2008

Six Things About Me


Well I've been tagged by Big Cats Emporium (doesn't that want to make you go RrrrOOOAAAARRRRR!!!!) to tell 6 things about me. Thanks Cath, since you said I don't have to clean my desk now. ;-) Gosh playgroups are fun!

  • I was the youngest in my high school graduating class - 15 years old.

  • I once swallowed a live fly whole. (I don't know why she swallowed the fly, perhaps she'll die. She didn't. )

  • I won a writing contest in grade school, and was published in high school. You might say I peaked out before I turned 16.

  • I almost never wear patterned clothing tho many of my clothes do tend to acquire cooking or eating patterns.

  • I spoke only Lithuanian until I was 3 years old.

  • My favorite food texture is rubbery - e.g. mushrooms, escargots, gummi bears, Twizzlers. I suspect this is an infantile desire for the old rubbery nipples of baby bottles. My husband asks how I can put that crap into my body, but give me a 2lb bag of Twizzlers and you've won my heart.


  • Ok, now it's my turn. I'm tagging BellaDia, The Vintage Magpie, The DinnerChronicles, Cinnamondaze, Cally Creates and Nesting Instincts.

    Here are the rules

    1. Link to the person that tagged you.
    2. Post the rules on your blog.
    3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
    4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
    5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

    I suppose it's time to clean the desk now, huh...

    2 comments:

    cally said...

    Gosh, what a surprise to get this tag. I will play, but I'm not sure exactly when since I have 3 tags and 2 awards outstanding already... eek, the pitfalls of Chronic Fatigue. But yes, I will definitely play and I'll let you know when I do it.

    BigCat said...

    Thanks for sharing. You were quite the young achiever weren't you. I don't agree that you peaked out though. You still seem to be doing some pretty amazing stuff. I love checking your blog and seeing what you are up to.

    I am off to see the other people you tagged now. New blogs = hours of fun.

    Blog Archive

    Popular Posts