Wednesday, November 18, 2020

30 Days of Thankful Days 15, 16

As I get over the hump of this project, I am so so grateful to have learned how to set up a calendar template for this year. All I have to do is edit the 7 layouts from the first week for the 2nd week by ONLY changing the date.  Once you have your days of the week in order for the first week, the rest of the weeks are just the next seven numbers. The days will be the same.  Ditto weeks 3 and 4.  Then each day it's just  adding the photo and the journaling. Easy Peasy! I do the following week around Friday or Saturday so I never feel rushed.  Maybe one year, I'll do the whole month or two weeks at a time! Maybe...





Back with you later this week! Stay Grateful!



No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts