Thursday, August 6, 2020

Project Life weeks 27 & 28

It's been harder and harder to commit to doing even one more thing. I know I've a big dose of Covid-19 depression one day seeming very much like the next. I finally recognized my lack of incentive to do much of any thing and did stick to my scrapping. Poor old Project life fell by the wayside.

Not much exciting though I did make my first foray to another country for library books and did a bit of shopping there. But darn if the weather was getting so so hot. And it was goodbye June...

The summer months are always the hardest for me as I really dislike the heat and humidity. You'll never find me pining for life in Florida or most any of the southern states. I've had my time in the tropics and god willing never again.
That week had my dh thinking he might have the virus so we started his week of quarantine. However he felt no qualms about asking me to go out and get things he felt he needed. 

See you next week, I hope!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts