Another one of the TLP scrapping challenges from March 2019. This one was to take a photo, split it and frame it as if it were two different shots. Yes, 1972 on my beloved red couch, with the forest green walls in the background. How trendy I was with my velour animal print pillow covers! Old is new again.
One thing I hadn't noticed that a fellow scrapper pointed out...the extra large cuffs on my son's shirt. Yep, it was the 70s and I imagine his collar had had 'matching' long points. And his overalls were on trend then too. His hair was his own and I imagine he'd be glad to have half of that 50 years down the road.
What I love about challenges is that if often gives me a chance to tell old random heritage stories before I forget a lot of them.

No comments:
Post a Comment