Thursday, June 2, 2016
TBT 1967 San Angelo Wedding
San Angelo Texas. We were married and so were our friends Kelly and Sandy Meadows. This day was the wedding of our mutual friends Carl and Janet. I wonder what ever became of them...
While I was looking forward to the wedding, I was newly pregnant and just starting to gain weight. I felt so chubby! Little did I know how I'd love to be 'that chubby' in years to come! I did love that knit suit which was one of my work outfits...probably never worn again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2016
(206)
-
▼
June
(20)
- TBT: That Texas Wedding - 50 years Ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Perfecto
- Five on Tuesday : July is coming...get ready!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 25
- Wordless Wednesday: Don't We All Wish...
- Tuesday Tutorial: Quick Brush Adjusts in PSE & CS
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 22, finally
- Five on Friday: June 17, 2016
- TBT: 2003 The Kitchen and How It Was
- Wordless Wednesday: When I Was a Gardener
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Passau part 2
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 23
- Five on Friday: June 8, 2016
- TBT: 1967 San Angelo Texas
- Wordless Wednesday: June 8, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Regensburg and Passau-1
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 21
- Five on Friday: June 3, 2016
- TBT 1967 San Angelo Wedding
- Wordless Wednesday: June 1, 2016
-
▼
June
(20)
Popular Posts
-
When you clean up your hard drive, it's always good to pitch items that are no longer useful. Maybe the ones that you know you won't...
-
The Mayo Lectures... could this have been the start? Look at the grasshoppers, ears attuned to the words of the master. Hmmm....all the gra...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
bettythegeek picked this week's theme in threebutton's meme. Well done ladies! Well, the first thing that sprang to mind was from ...
-
So many things could go here...obviously family, spouse, children, grandchildren, and all the people who are in my 'family by choice....
-
Well here it is December and my 30 Days of Thankful is complete. I may print these myself as I have a new HP Envy Printer and 3 months of f...
-
Yes, this is the last post for the yearly November project. Glad to have done it and glad it's finished! That's my usual response fo...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
Something I'm surprised I like...Cleveland Ohio. Today's This is...comes from Victoria at Earl and Cookie and more players can be f...
-
I thought about trying out Travelers' Notebooks last year and went ahead to buy an album in December. That's a good sign I'm act...

No comments:
Post a Comment