It was fun wrapping up this trip in scrapping land which is not always the case. But making the pages reminded me of how many good things did happen and that not all the days were hard. I still could recall how difficult the walking was and how much I realized I needed surgery. We all have to learn things at our own pace.
This one was going to be two long journalers but that map took more space than I realized so a full page it became.
One just for pretty. His espresso and my ciocalatti.
Then came the true last day and our trip back to Malpensa airport in Milan. All those cities on the Departures board were fascinating. There were some places I'd never even heard of and I thought I knew the world! Ha!
Once we got to NYC we had a hell of a time getting back to our own home but that was a lesson we learned. A cheap flight out of JFK is not always a good deal. Time = money or exhaustion. Bed never looked so good as early morning we got home.
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Travel With Me Tuesday: Goodbye to Italy, Once Again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2015
(209)
-
▼
February
(16)
- Five on Friday: February 28, 2015
- TBT: Cousins 1973
- Wordless Wednesday: February 25, 2015
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Italy On My Mind
- AAM Monday: PL wks 1 & 2
- Five on Friday: February 20, 2015
- TBT: Texas 1966
- AMM Monday: Silly at Starbucks
- Five on Friday: February 13, 2015
- TBT: Back in Blackpool, 1969
- Wordless Wednesday: 3 Months Down The Road
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Goodbye to Italy, Once Again
- AAM Monday: Farewell December 2014
- Gone Gone Gone
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Across the River and UP th...
- AAM Monday: That's Where November Went
-
▼
February
(16)
Popular Posts
-
When you clean up your hard drive, it's always good to pitch items that are no longer useful. Maybe the ones that you know you won't...
-
The Mayo Lectures... could this have been the start? Look at the grasshoppers, ears attuned to the words of the master. Hmmm....all the gra...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
bettythegeek picked this week's theme in threebutton's meme. Well done ladies! Well, the first thing that sprang to mind was from ...
-
So many things could go here...obviously family, spouse, children, grandchildren, and all the people who are in my 'family by choice....
-
Well here it is December and my 30 Days of Thankful is complete. I may print these myself as I have a new HP Envy Printer and 3 months of f...
-
Yes, this is the last post for the yearly November project. Glad to have done it and glad it's finished! That's my usual response fo...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
Something I'm surprised I like...Cleveland Ohio. Today's This is...comes from Victoria at Earl and Cookie and more players can be f...
-
I thought about trying out Travelers' Notebooks last year and went ahead to buy an album in December. That's a good sign I'm act...




No comments:
Post a Comment