I wasn't much in the mood to do these recent weeks as not a lot happened, I didn't take many photos, and actually that was a good way to spend a lot of July and August. If I had a summer bucket list it might have Do Nothing at the top of the list. That's where I am in life and I believe it suits me.
Monday, August 25, 2014
AAM Monday; PL Week 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(217)
-
▼
August
(16)
- Five On Friday: August 29, 2014
- TBT: 1976 Children in Pattaya
- Wordless Wednesday: August 27, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The Torino Trip-A Snow Day
- AAM Monday; PL Week 29
- Stories Matter
- Five on Friday: August 22, 2014
- TBT - My Boys in Britain 1972
- Wordless Wednesday: August 20, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The End Finally Cometh
- Mama's In School Today
- TBT: San Angelo TX 1967
- Wordless Wednesday: August 13, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Final Day in Lisbon
- AAM Monday: August 11, 2014
- ByE ByE FRIDAY: August 1, 2014
-
▼
August
(16)
Popular Posts
-
When you clean up your hard drive, it's always good to pitch items that are no longer useful. Maybe the ones that you know you won't...
-
The Mayo Lectures... could this have been the start? Look at the grasshoppers, ears attuned to the words of the master. Hmmm....all the gra...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
bettythegeek picked this week's theme in threebutton's meme. Well done ladies! Well, the first thing that sprang to mind was from ...
-
So many things could go here...obviously family, spouse, children, grandchildren, and all the people who are in my 'family by choice....
-
Well here it is December and my 30 Days of Thankful is complete. I may print these myself as I have a new HP Envy Printer and 3 months of f...
-
Yes, this is the last post for the yearly November project. Glad to have done it and glad it's finished! That's my usual response fo...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
Something I'm surprised I like...Cleveland Ohio. Today's This is...comes from Victoria at Earl and Cookie and more players can be f...
-
I thought about trying out Travelers' Notebooks last year and went ahead to buy an album in December. That's a good sign I'm act...


1 comment:
I am reading that book that is in your photo collage right now and enjoying it very much!
I'm not doing much of anything of late either and that is okay by me.
Peace~
Dawn
Post a Comment