SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT
Since we only have, what...2 or 3... more episodes, what will they do to wind up a few of the BIG issues. No, I haven't seen or read any reports from the UK people who do know.
This is just what my friend and I are wondering....
Oh Edith...we could have told you there would be Issues. Now that she has a chance to tell Mama while Papa is away, we only have to wonder about her Michael. Is he just a man who has trifled with her? Is he a Nazi sympathizer who is going to do bad things? or is he a true British hero who has gone undercover and will later be found to be working for His Majesty's Service?
Mr. Bates...temper, temper. Oh that look you gave the dastardly bastard who raped your lovely Anna. Stay calm and deal with getting Anna healthy again. But who will take action and see that just desserts are given? Will Bates risk all? or will it be the ladies who take action, mainly a combo of Mary and the spine of steel Mrs. Hughes. Or will the new seamstress, who observes and deduces all play a part?
Barrow...will we see his return or will he find the man of his dreams in America and rise from the ranks of servant to become the beloved of a man who can keep him in the Upstairs Style?
And Mary...so many men, so many choices but pigs are on her mind. What is a rich widow to do...
Regarding pigs, how about a future relationship between Tom Branson and little Daisy? They were both once equals and Daisy does have the farm inheritance in her future. A possibility there.
I'm sure there are many other threads dangling right now but these are the ones my friend and I had a few giggles over. What do you think?
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
What Will Happen on Downton Abbey I Ask (SPOILER ALERT)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(217)
-
▼
February
(18)
- Five on Friday: February 28, 2014
- Wordless Wednesday: February 26, 2014
- Snow ....Again?
- AAM Monday: Antsy
- Five on Friday: February 21, 2014
- Wordless Wednesday: February 19, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday; Baltimore Newark Paris & More
- AAM Monday: February 17, 2014
- Five on Friday: February 14, 2014
- Apps....You are Addictive
- Wordless Wednesday: February 12, 2014
- What Will Happen on Downton Abbey I Ask (SPOILER ...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 4 and 5
- Five on Friday: February 7, 2014
- What Am I Watching
- Wordless Wednesday: February 5, 2014
- Two Weeks Ago
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 3
-
▼
February
(18)
Popular Posts
-
What a fun idea to do for an art journal! I saw this here , and couldn't wait to try it. I had some Hawaii tags that had been printed o...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
Hop hop hop. I decided to join in this one which is unusual for me but thought what the heck. Try something different. I think I am about on...
-
All in all, I am happier barefoot and if we didn't have an old cat who is prone to regurgitation, I'd be barefoot a lot. But this i...
-
So far this year, I've only done one page for each week. I wasn't sure how that would go but I seemed to be pulled in so many direc...
-
Feeding America It's that time of year again. A good time. The sun is out, the gardens are starting to look like they have halfway forgo...
-
Well here it is December and my 30 Days of Thankful is complete. I may print these myself as I have a new HP Envy Printer and 3 months of f...
-
Sometime you just have to change things about, and this is one of them. I think I will always be able to find five facts for Friday to sha...
-
While I have been keeping my OLW, One Little Word , of LEARN in my mind over the past couple of months, a lot of serious travel has kept m...
No comments:
Post a Comment