Monday, December 3, 2012
AAM Monday - Working With It
I am always hoping to get some nice photos from the AZ family of our grandchildren but they are sparse. Mostly our grandson looks like he is 'not quite stable' as we used to say, but once in a while there's a gem. I suspect he is rewarded with a lot of laughing when he pulls those weird faces. Even our little granddaughter usually has images that will not overjoy her in the future years. But there was a challenge on line last night, and I figured I could make this one work. It had potential!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(248)
-
▼
December
(25)
- Come to the Dark Side
- Finally - Some Snow
- To You and Yours
- AAM Monday - Christmas Eve, Without Fish
- Silent Sunday
- Flashback Friday: Baltimore, hon
- 5 Fact Friday - December 21, 2012
- You Have 24 hrs...Maybe
- Wordless Wednesday: Inseparable
- Travel with Me Tuesday - Amsterdam Day
- AAM Monday-Winding Down the Year
- Sweet Sunday
- 5 Fact Friday: December 14, 2012
- Are We Still Here???
- Wordless Wednesday: Twilight
- Tuesday Travel - Arrival in Amsterdam
- AAM Monday -Them Bones, Them Bones
- Guess Where I'm Going!
- On a Cold December Morn
- Flashback Friday: Watch those Cookies!
- Girl's got backup!
- Wordless Wednesday: Orvieto 2011
- Travel with Me on Tuesday
- AAM Monday - Working With It
- Catching Up with Project Life
-
▼
December
(25)
Popular Posts
-
What a fun idea to do for an art journal! I saw this here , and couldn't wait to try it. I had some Hawaii tags that had been printed o...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
Hop hop hop. I decided to join in this one which is unusual for me but thought what the heck. Try something different. I think I am about on...
-
All in all, I am happier barefoot and if we didn't have an old cat who is prone to regurgitation, I'd be barefoot a lot. But this i...
-
So far this year, I've only done one page for each week. I wasn't sure how that would go but I seemed to be pulled in so many direc...
-
Feeding America It's that time of year again. A good time. The sun is out, the gardens are starting to look like they have halfway forgo...
-
Well here it is December and my 30 Days of Thankful is complete. I may print these myself as I have a new HP Envy Printer and 3 months of f...
-
Sometime you just have to change things about, and this is one of them. I think I will always be able to find five facts for Friday to sha...
-
While I have been keeping my OLW, One Little Word , of LEARN in my mind over the past couple of months, a lot of serious travel has kept m...

No comments:
Post a Comment