No it isn't even Thanksgiving, but this photo takes me back to shortly after Dick and I were married. I'm thinking this is 2003. My hair was still red, I was still wearing my contact lenses, and the kitchen was starting to take the shape of the renovation we would do. Soon that old stove would be gone - that stove that had burners than never really boiled pasta and a totally dead oven.
I'm not sure who I was wrapping Christmas presents for, but we did buy more in those days as our grandchildren were still young. Now they are just as happy with something small and plastic! Lots in that kitchen changed but then so did we. I still do like red though.
Monday, November 12, 2012
Monday Memory - Getting Ready for Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(248)
-
▼
November
(18)
- Flashback Friday: London 1911
- Christmas Surprise? or Shock?
- Wordless Wednesday: Shake My Hand
- Goodbye Tuesday Tutorial - It Was Fun
- AAM Monday
- Sleepy on Sunday
- Flashback Friday: Orange Leader
- Tired but Thankful
- Wordless Wednesday: Anyone for a Cuppa?
- Wednesday with Words
- Tuesday Tutorial: A Word to the Wise
- Monday Memory - Getting Ready for Christmas
- 11.11 11:11 Always Remember
- Wordless Wednesday: NYC Companions
- Tuesday Tutorial: Lighten and Brighten Those Images
- I voted
- 5 Fact Friday: November 2, 2012
- AAM: Scrapbooking Slowing Down
-
▼
November
(18)
Popular Posts
-
What a fun idea to do for an art journal! I saw this here , and couldn't wait to try it. I had some Hawaii tags that had been printed o...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
Hop hop hop. I decided to join in this one which is unusual for me but thought what the heck. Try something different. I think I am about on...
-
All in all, I am happier barefoot and if we didn't have an old cat who is prone to regurgitation, I'd be barefoot a lot. But this i...
-
So far this year, I've only done one page for each week. I wasn't sure how that would go but I seemed to be pulled in so many direc...
-
Feeding America It's that time of year again. A good time. The sun is out, the gardens are starting to look like they have halfway forgo...
-
Well here it is December and my 30 Days of Thankful is complete. I may print these myself as I have a new HP Envy Printer and 3 months of f...
-
Sometime you just have to change things about, and this is one of them. I think I will always be able to find five facts for Friday to sha...
-
While I have been keeping my OLW, One Little Word , of LEARN in my mind over the past couple of months, a lot of serious travel has kept m...

No comments:
Post a Comment