This is my favorite time of year and not only because the heat is finally gone. I like fall a lot and Halloween is just kind of like the cherry on the the top.
Our front door is still not done, and no sign of the storm door yet but at least I can add my wreath. It's a true Maryland wreath with oyster shells and I made the base years and years ago. I love it.
Now I loved this project that I bought here when it was on sale this past Wednesday. Here it is with just the letters.
Here it is on top of the papers. I had to add two more papers myself - the pumpkins - though I could have printed one of those in the kit twice. It's not for me though. It's for our grandson, the one whose sister died September 1st.
I may...may ...make another one for us but probably not. I am not overjoyed at lots of cutting things out and only did this one out of love. I hope it gives the family a bit of happiness despite Bekah's recent death. I better get going and glue it, get the cord or ribbon, and get it ready for mailing. I hope you're enjoying your autumn too. Anything new on the decorating scene?
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Guess What Season?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(268)
-
▼
October
(21)
- Flashback Friday 10 10 29
- 5 Good Things
- Wordless Wednesday 10 10 27
- Plan and then change Plans
- Cake with Intelligence
- Flashback Friday 10 10 22
- Progress and Patience
- Wordless Wednesday
- Reflection Time
- Dishing the Week - encore
- Wordless Wednesday
- When You Clean Up...
- Have a good Weekend
- Haste makes Blood
- Wordless Wednesday
- AAM What's in a Name?
- Deja vu All Over Again
- Guess What Season?
- Leonard Cohen speaks
- Sherpa
- Flashback Friday
-
▼
October
(21)
Popular Posts
-
What a fun idea to do for an art journal! I saw this here , and couldn't wait to try it. I had some Hawaii tags that had been printed o...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
Hop hop hop. I decided to join in this one which is unusual for me but thought what the heck. Try something different. I think I am about on...
-
All in all, I am happier barefoot and if we didn't have an old cat who is prone to regurgitation, I'd be barefoot a lot. But this i...
-
So far this year, I've only done one page for each week. I wasn't sure how that would go but I seemed to be pulled in so many direc...
-
Feeding America It's that time of year again. A good time. The sun is out, the gardens are starting to look like they have halfway forgo...
-
Well here it is December and my 30 Days of Thankful is complete. I may print these myself as I have a new HP Envy Printer and 3 months of f...
-
While I have been keeping my OLW, One Little Word , of LEARN in my mind over the past couple of months, a lot of serious travel has kept m...
-
Sometime you just have to change things about, and this is one of them. I think I will always be able to find five facts for Friday to sha...

No comments:
Post a Comment