
I also hope to finally get to take a stamping class in June or July since I don't always get a good result with just ordinary stamping. It makes me think of yoga and how good it is to have an expert help you make adjustments to what you/I think is accurate positioning. {and yes, I now see that I misspelled technique on the photopabe about this method. Maybe one day I'll go back and change the psd file. Maybe.}
Kirsty has the list of more players over here. Lots of creative spaces and what goes on there.
6 comments:
It's fabulous to get tips from people in the know.
I want to give this a go. Thanks for the share.
I love making things like that. Having a surprise at the end :D
that sounds like fun to me... i always get a surprise result no matter what i'm doing..lol..x
Hello Maureen
Do you use neat bleach or dilute it a little? Any special type of paper?
Cathy
That is really interesting! I'll have to try it out.
Post a Comment