Lots of lovelies here...so have a look!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
I love 7gypsies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(268)
-
▼
July
(25)
- Life, not just Travel
- Flashback Friday
- Wordless Wednesday
- I want to try...
- Write What's True
- Flashback Friday
- Aloha
- Wordless Wednesday
- I'm sorry...
- July 24 Just Do It
- I want to try...
- ciao ciao
- Flashback Friday
- Strip Ease
- I love 7gypsies
- Wordless Wednesday
- Noticing
- Catching Up
- Flashback Friday
- Souvenirs
- Wordless Wednesday
- Sounds like surgery...
- Half way through 10 in 10
- Happy 4th of July
- Flashback Friday
-
▼
July
(25)
Popular Posts
-
What a fun idea to do for an art journal! I saw this here , and couldn't wait to try it. I had some Hawaii tags that had been printed o...
-
Week 4 had lots of good things. The lunch at the Seafood Palace, the way the cat loves to sleep here, there and most anywhere, the art finis...
-
Hop hop hop. I decided to join in this one which is unusual for me but thought what the heck. Try something different. I think I am about on...
-
Well I'm 250 today! Posts that is, not years, not even dog years but maybe dog years. I don't wanna think about that. When I get ba...
-
Well, after thinking about this one, and trying to narrow it down, I'll got with the one that is causing me grief. Good theme FlossyP ! ...
-
Our life changed a good deal in early January so my time became very busy. These two weeks tell that story in a very abbreviated fashion. I...
-
This week's great theme comes from Michelle, the Quilting Mick . My primary creative space is my kitchen. I have loved to cook since I ...
-
Feeding America It's that time of year again. A good time. The sun is out, the gardens are starting to look like they have halfway forgo...
-
Great theme this Sunday comes from Hila . Well, as many of you might know from reading my blog, I've done a lot of travel in my life. Bu...
-
While I have been keeping my OLW, One Little Word , of LEARN in my mind over the past couple of months, a lot of serious travel has kept m...
No comments:
Post a Comment