Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Tutorial: Oh those pesky PSE actions

Unfortunately, I recently had to reinstall my PSE actions when I had to wipe my HD clean and start again. I was going from PSE10 right back to PSE10 but didn't want to just use my backup because I had a glitch there  - somewhere - and wanted to keep the new stuff as clean as possible.

But it had been a while since I went from PSE9 to PSE10 and trying to remember how to do the reinstallation of the actions had me googling for a bit. As The Texas Chicks say, it's not like it's easy to begin with. (Wonder if that's one of the ways Adobe pushes us to go over to the CS# side!)

When I saw The Texas Chicks' tutorial on transferring actions when you upgrade your PSE, I thought...This has to be a blog post, for my sake as well as yours! sometimes a blogpost serves as my own memory backup, kwim?

So thank you Texas Chicks for a tutorial on How to Move Actions When You Upgrade PSE

THE TEXAS CHICKS


Be sure to check out the rest of their site to see so much more including wonderful free info and a boatload of step by step goodies to purchase to make your PSE life a lot easier and a lot more fun.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Thank you!!! I've got some actions I need to get moved over.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts